Literature Daydreams’ mission is to help you love teaching Brit Lit and creative writing – give yourself more time to enjoy your classroom experience.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
If you are looking to bring British Literature to life in your classroom, then I can help!
Does this sound like you?
- I want to develop my expertise in British Literature, not just use the same old activities
- I have a Shakespeare play to teach and I don’t have time to work it all out for myself
- I know my students can analyze Brit Lit, but I don’t know where to start
- My class are definitely capable of going beyond our usual analysis – but I need help working out how to do this
- I need to breathe new life into my Literature lessons
- We love creative writing, but I want my students to write with more sophistication
I am here to help you and I LOVE that you have found me!
I am Lou and I have been studying and teaching British Literature for over 20 years. Literature Daydreams is where all my literature dreams came to life. I love (absolutely, completely, and totally) seeing students engage with, analyze, and enjoy reading British Literature.
I spend my time watching students go from staring at a page of “Miss is this even English?” Literature to understanding it. Then they move from understanding to pre-empting my teacher-led analysis with their own ideas. Students can and do fall in love with analyzing Shakespeare, poetry, and 19th century fiction and I can show you how!
My blog and teaching resources will help you and your students see Brit Lit in a new light. I can help you boost your confidence, develop your expertise, and wow your students with your knowledge of the texts you are studying. My resources are designed to be ready and easy to use but also deep, rigorous, and full of expert knowledge.
- Have a look around my blog for tips and tricks (and sneaky freebies)
- Sign up to my newsletter to stay up-to-date and gain access to exclusive material
- Checkout my store to see how you can breathe new life into your Brit Lit teaching